Monday, September 04, 2006

I Want It All


I Want It All by Depeche Mode


I Want . . .
intimacy.
freedom.
a female lover... or 2.
a harem of men.
complete Trust to be vulnerable.
casual sex.
rough sex.
tender love-making.
surprises.
communication.
exploration.
focus.
discipline.
compliance.
reciprocation.
awe.
complete, mad, head-over-heels Love.
MORE!

I Want To Be . . . / I Want To . . .
dominated / dominate you.
tied up / tie you up.
blindfolded / blindfold you.
spanked / spank you.
held / hold you.
kissed / kiss you.
touched all over /touch you all over (... Slowly).
reached / reach you in new ways, new places.
obeyed / obey you.
lost in you / know you're lost in me.
charmed / charm you.
worshipped / worship you.

I Want You To . . .
want the same things.
tell me what you want.

I Want You To Be . . .
my aegis, my champion, my pedagogue, my pupil, my lord, my slave,
my playmate, my soulmate, my Aristippus, my Epicurus, my universe,
my everything.
And then again, I never want to see you again.

I want it all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous hummed...

You've pulled me in.

I'm not letting go.

The pace is just right.

Will I fly??

hope so.

xx, adam.

9/08/2006 2:35 AM  
Blogger Lestat hummed...

Perfect. Knowing what you want puts you more than halfway to getting it. Though in this case you might want to put a priority order on some of those :).

Seriously, I think this is a great post. We all should write down such an honest, unedited list of what we want...

9/10/2006 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home