Wednesday, September 13, 2006

~~Heat~Waves~~

Image credit

Like a full bladder, the sensation floods me.
Out of nowhere. Inopportune.
Demanding my attention.
Warm chills course through my veins.
Like billowing waves of lava.
And I melt into submission.

My skin is alive.
Aching for touch.
My breath is eratic.
Searching for pheromones.
My mind's eye is awakened.
Looking for visions of nakedness.
My ears are bionic.
Longing to hear my name uttered in ecstasy.
My mouth waters.
Salivating for the taste of a lover.

Caresses. Scratches. Grappling.
Aromas. Intoxication.
Nuances. Curves. Flesh.
Whispers. Shouts.
Musk. Kisses. Sweat. Cum.

Basic senses are burning.
I am on fire.
And you. . .
You are my andirons.

Open all of the windows.
Fan me with palm leaves.
Purse your bellows and blow on me.
Skewer me with your poker.

Feed the fire.
I need to scorch you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous hummed...

Now there is a forge to be shaped in...lead on....

9/13/2006 5:32 PM  
Blogger Lestat hummed...

Very nice. Both the picture and the words. Hot (though perhaps that's repetative in this case :)).

9/13/2006 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous hummed...

I'm waving back! Yes, it's hot in here, and I'm glad I peeked in the window.

Beautiful, erotic, post.

Would you mind If I put you in my links. I'm really enjoying your poetry.
You've hooked a reader, for sure!

xx,adam.

9/14/2006 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home