Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Domme Twin?

I've been fantasizing more about exploring my dominant side.
(I consider myself to be a switch & yes, I also know how to wield one. lol)
If only I had a willing sub...ject. Hmmm.

And what should I come across while surfing today?!?!


I MUST have this book.
I could even earn "BDSM Bucks" if I buy it here.

Anybody wanna get it for me?
C'mon, pet, you know you want to.
*whip crack*
(of course, I'm kidding here. Of all the things I do not reveal, my mailing address is one of them)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous hummed...

Lets see: You could always write your own book..but, you wouldn't be able to use the name Mistress Lorelei--rats!.

Maybe, the book will help you, in your exploration. Then, you could write to "Mistrss Lorelei" and, see if she'd like to have a Co-dominant Twin--You may have to submit to a spanking, or two..but hell, it'd be worth it...

I'm just busting with ideas. I'd buy you the book, np..set up a P.O. box.

~~spank*Spank~~too YOU..until, further notice.

xx, adam.

9/17/2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger Lestat hummed...

How about if I buy it and give you my address so you can come claim it if you dare ;).

9/17/2006 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home