Monday, November 06, 2006

The Red Couch - 1

Image credit


You: Standing in the center of a non-descript room.
Stark, plain white walls.
Red, plush couch against the back wall.

You: Wearing a long-sleeve button-up shirt and khaki pants.
Belt snakes through loops. Barefoot.
Just standing there, looking somewhat forlorn,
You hide your hands in your pockets...

I walk up to you.

Me: Touching the center of your well-defined form.
Chills, up the spine.
Warm, perfect touch against your back wall.

Me: Resting head on your chest and cheek on your shirt.
Flesh meets cool belt-buckle. Naked.
Pulling you closer, breathing somewhat synchronized,
I give you what you need...

A long hug.

And then,
I release our embrace

and

slowly
unbutton
your
shirt . . .

4 Comments:

Blogger Karl Elvis hummed...

I like this one. Nice!

11/06/2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger Sir Dirty Joke hummed...

sexy indeed!! can't wait for the next installment!

11/06/2006 12:14 PM  
Blogger Suze hummed...

I just love where this one is taking me.

11/07/2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Cherrie hummed...

And then . . .

Should we write our own endings? A few possibilities are percolating through my mind . . .

11/08/2006 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home