Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Red Couch - 2

[Continuation of The Red Couch - 1]
Image credit


You: Still standing in the center of a non-descript room.
Dark, plain night walls.
Red, plush couch still against the back wall.

You: Wearing an unbuttoned long-sleeve shirt and khaki pants.
Belt snakes through loops. Barefoot.
Just standing there, looking somewhat surprised,
You rest your hands on my waist...

I look up to you.

Me: Touching the center of your well-defined chest.
Chills, down the arms.
Warm, perfect touch against your front wall.

Me: Resting hand on your cheek and hand on your cheek.
Flesh meets cool belt-buckle. Naked.
Pulling you closer, breathing somewhat synchronized,
I give you what you need...

A long kiss.

And then,
I release our embrace

and

slowly
remove
your
belt . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Cherrie hummed...

And I am at the edge of my own red couch . . .

Do you hand the belt to him and turn around?

Or do you keep it for yourself?

This should be good, however it turns out . . .

11/17/2006 12:43 AM  
Blogger Cain hummed...

...(?)

Love it.

xx,adam.

11/18/2006 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous hummed...

I just looked under the couch...but she's not there!!

((sigh))

:(

xx,adam.

12/02/2006 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home